MENOPAUSE HELPER - HER COOL KIT - save $50!
If age and stage is delivering you more internal ‘hots’ than is cool, you’ll want to equip yourself with Her Cool Kit. And at $99 for a range of practical items it's an investment set to return many benefits, not least of which is more sleep!
I’ve curated a set of practical tools for menopause (or any other “I need to cool off quick” situations). I've road tested each of these items and know them to be good!
Her Cool Kit includes:
- A cool kit bag to keep its contents, well, cool - with room on one side for your water bottle.
- A cool pad, which is an absolute saviour. Cool it down in the fridge and when the heat hits, place it under or on any part of your body – it will quick-sticks cool your whole person down. Perfect for getting back to sleep in the night. I literally use my cool pad every night and my sleep is notably better because of it. You might like to try the cool pad inside your pillowcase, or under your bottom or your feet when sitting down. There is no end to the positions it's useful in.
- A Stainless-Steel roller, for cooling your face, wrists, or any niche hot spots.
- A 15ml sample of Ayrmed’s Full-Length Activated Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Think of this as a scaffold for your skin. This product isn't vegan though, so we have an alternate vegan option of MiaBelle's Calm Hyaluronic Acid Boost Serum 30ml. Please tell us in your order notes if you prefer the vegan option.
- Waking up hot-faced in the night? Use your roller after applying the serum for a double win!
- A selection of 4 different night-time tea bags so you can determine which one works best for you, without being stuck with boxes of tea you don't like.
- Our Introduction to Symptom Tracking is here.
- Our Basic Symptom Tracker for you to download is here, making it easy for you to collect your own stats on what’s really going on for you - and have data to share with your medical professional as needed. Download and print the Introduction and the Symptom Tracker as often as you need to. They're FREE!
Everything can be kept in your cool bag – by day in the fridge, by night by your bed. There's room in the cool bag for additions of your own too.
Wherever and whenever you’re hot, there’s something in your Kit to cool you.